CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I'm usually bad about keeping resolutions, so the past couple years I have not made any to avoid personal failure. However, this year I have decided to give it a try! I have to catagories. One is for personal and one for spiritual
Personal:
1. dress cuter
2. get in shape
3. get my jewelry business up and running
4. potty train Jman

Spiritual:
1. read my Bible more often
2. deepen my prayer life
3. be a better light in this world

This morning's message was asking to  look back over 2011 and check your growth in the Lord, your relationship with others in the church and with others who are not Christians. It was convicting and encouraging in one, which I love! Then, tonight, several men from the church preached short sermons. I remember these as a child and was not looking forward to it tonight, but God changed my heart and had soemthing for me! It was great to hear from several men who love God! Sometimes hearing those basic things again can be such a refresher we need!

Looking back at 2011, it seems that there are more negatives than positives, but I'm thankful I made it through and God has continued to provide for my family and wrap His arms around us. I hope that through Him I can make a difference in this world in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment