CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Linking Up

So I have been following Kelly's Korner for a while now. I've always wanted to link up but have never fit any of the titles. My husband enlisted in the army about 2 months ago and will leave for basic in May. We have a two year old boy who kees us busy! I NEVER thought I would be an army wife, but God has shown me many times that it's not my handbook we're going by. I'm hoping to follow other army wives and have army wives follow me as well! I hope you'll enjoy my little blog!

3 comments:

Jessica

You will have to keep us updated on where you get stationed. The Army is smaller than it seems! Let me know if you ever have any Army questions.

This American Wife

Hey! I saw that you stopped by my blog through Kelly's link up. Congrats to your hubby on enlisting. My hubby is Infantry and has been in for almost 5 years now. We also have a child (she's almost 2, so I'm with you on the "keeping us busy" thing) which makes things interesting.

Does your hubby know where he's going for basic or what his job will be? If you have any questions or ever want to talk, feel free to email me at beth.thisamericanwife {at} gmail {dot} com.

Unknown

Jessica, I will keep it updated. Thanks!

Beth, he is going to Fort Benning for basic, then Fort Rucker for AIT. He will be in air traffic control, so we're excited about that! Having a 2 year old will keep you busy for sure! I don't think my son ever stops! I'm so happy to be meeting other wives before he's gone for all the training!
Rachel

Post a Comment