CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Style update

So, I made a few resolutions this year and have been doing pretty good so far! I joined Weight Watchers with my mom and have lost 6.8 lbs. so far! I don't have too much more to lose and am feeling great about myself! I haven't been working out as much as I should, but I did do Walk Away the Pounds two times last week.

I got my hair cut a couple weeks ago and put some blonde back in it. I just couldn't handle the dark hair anymore.

I've been trying to put cute outfits together. I love shopping at thrift stores. I went a couple weeks ago on all clothing 1/2 off day! That's the best time to go! I picked up a few items for super cheap and will do a post about that soon.

Here's a couple pics of my hair (after cut but before color) and a cute outfit!
front

back

All dressed up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment