CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Ha ha! I love the title! I have actually been saying that quite a bit lately! Because we got ourselves a puppy 7 weeks ago! We have been wanting one for a while and talked about it quite a bit. We considered waiting until we were settled and maybe even do it as a Christmas gift to JJ, but Miss Molly Mae, as I like to call her captured our hearts!

She is a poochon, which is a mix of poodle and bichon. No, we are not big into getting a well known breed at all. In fact, I still feel funny when people say how cute she is and ask what she is. Then, they begin to ask all the questions about poochons, and I feel like a fake! I know some people are all about a certain breed, but we were just trying to get a cute family dog!

JJ has gotten very attached, which was our main reason for getting her. He hugs her and tells her he loves her too much! He tells me that too, but I hope he means it more when he says it to me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment