CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

3 Year Old Zoo Trip

Since we were not near family for JJ's birthday this year, I decided to take him to the zoo! A friend that I met here asked if she and her little boy, (J's new bff!) could go with us! Of course, J and I were super excited to go to the zoo and to be with friends! In one of JJ's books about Elmo, Elmo says that his favorite zoo animal is the giraffe, so that is now JJ's favorite zoo animal too. Go figure! He loved seeing the elephant too because he is really into the book "Horton Hears a Who". We even have the movie, which he has seen a million times now!

We were thrilled and shocked to see Batman at the zoo! They were setting up for Halloween. J was showing off his Batman muscles!

Here we are feeding his favorite zoo animal. I do not do well with feeding animals, but thankfully, we had a cup!

JJ and Maddox, whom he calls Mammox!


Train ride!

I love how this looks like he's right in there with those tigers!

I am not going to lie, this sky lift scared me! It was really neat to see everything from above, but yikes was it high!

We ended the day with a cupcake from a local cupcake shop called "Cupcakes Ya'll"! We called Daddy so he could join in on singing "Happy Birthday"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment