CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thank You

I love hearing JJ say thank you! We have tried very hard to teach him good manners, and when he uses them, it thrills me!
A couple months back, I stopped and got him an ice cream cone on the way home. He tore that thing up! As we were walking toward the front door, he turned around, looked at me and said, "Mommy, thank you (with hands to his lips as if licking an ice cream cone) slurp, slurp." I don't know exactly how to write how he says ice cream, but it's really cute. That was one of those moments that made being his mom even more special.
We recently moved to be close to James and did not pack a pillow for him. I didn't think a pillow was a big deal to him, so I didn't really think about it. When I got his bed set up, he was very upset that he didn't have a "pippo". I let him use Daddy's, but it was too "bish". So, yesterday, we went to the store and got him a cheap pillow! He even helped me carry it in the store. When we got home, I showed it to him again. He ran to me, gave me a hug and told me, "Thank you for my pippo, Mommy!" He was squealing with delight over a $3 pillow!

It amazes me  how the small things are the things he really appreciates! As a mom, I want the best for JJ. I want him to have the toys that will give him hours of fun, the shows that will provide educational helps, nice clothes, and the list goes on... I'm pretty sure JJ will be thankful to be loved and taken care of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment