CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Williamsburg Weekend

My sister, Sarah, just started selling 31 bags and had an open house last Sunday. My mom, JJ and I went to support her and had a fun time! Here's a few pictures from our weekend!
I got J a new tie for church, and he was looking so cute! I also got him a hat, but it was off by the time we made it to lunch.

This is what my Totally-Awesome tote from Thirty-One will look like, only it will say "Rachel" in brown! I'm super excited! It took me all Sunday night to decide what to get. I'm bad at making decisions.

I didn't pack my straightener, and I thought Sarah's didn't work, so I curled my hair. Turned out her straightener did work, but I was happy for a change!

My big helper wanted to help me take the suitcase to the car!

Here's his new hat! He looks so cute in it! He was upset here because the suitcase was stuck on the grass! He wants to do everything by himself.

I got him these cute duck bubbles from Dollar Tree. He thought they were supposed to be on his ears! We were in Target here, and he was fishing with his duck over the side of the cart! What an imagination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment