CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

IKEA trip

We've been wanting to go to Ikea for a while now, and today was the day to go!
Our trip started out with some napping JJ!

I took a few pics while he slept and James drove!

This is the "Pearl" necklace available on Etsy!

It was a long drive....

James' typical driving face.

JJ got some chicken and fries when we got there because he was asleep while we got Chick Fil A. By the way, the Chick Fil A drive thru was crazy busy. There was someone guiding traffice, two people taking orders and a man with the condiments on a cart. We were told it's the #1 store in the nation.

JJ ate more fries than chicken.

This was so cute! James asked him if he wanted to get in the chair. He said, "yeah", then asked James to get in the chair next to him.



This one is my favorite! He kept saying "cheese" and people walking by were giggling and smiling at my sweet man!

This bed is perfect for a little boy! We're seriously considering getting it for JJ. He can sleep down low for now, then transfer up to the top later.

This is my dream dining room chair. I am in love with black and white, which I'm sure you can tell!

You cannot leave IKEA without getting a sweet treat! This is the frozen yogurt JJ was enjoying on the way home. We also got the sweet rolls they have! JJ got ice cream all over him, but he cleaned it all up with the napkins that I would pass back to him!
James' facebook status today said, "At IKEA with Rachel, where married couples go for fun"! I laughed out loud when I read it, but it was so true! We had a blast looking and dreaming for the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment