CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's been going on...

JJ and I packed up once again and headed back up to Maryland to spend some time with family and friends before James finishes AIT and we head to South Carolina. JJ is getting totally spoiled and will need a detox once we get settled in SC!



I have been getting some custom made orders for RASberry Designs and even sold some already  made jewelry at a vendor show this past weekend! It's exciting to me because I love making jewelry! It's my therapy! Check out my facebook page and like it if you haven't yet!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RASberry-Designs/242572019152647

This past weekend, I got to see my sisters and families! It was really nice catching up! My oldest nephew, Nathanael is very techno savvy. I was asking his advice on how to expand my jewelry customers. He gave me some great tips, and I am currently adding Instagram to my phone and will be starting a vlog soon! Vlog, you ask? I asked as well. This is like a blog, but you do it on youtube. So, he thinks I should start a vlog on my thrift store finds! Well, I think I may just do that!

I am in charge of the Thanksgiving menu this year, which really excites me because I love meal planning and cooking! It's great having people to cook for again!



This is the fun blue scarf I bought in a little shop in Alabama called Jo Jo's! The owner is a retired Army pilot!

 J decked out in pjs and his new hat and mittens!



 New contacts!
 J made this in class (at home) for the color yellow!
I got to sit in the back with J this weekend, and he kept reaching for my hand!
 J's first taste of Nutella went well! He scarfed it down quick!


I threw this together this morning and love how it turned out!

That's what's been going on in our lives! 17 more days of AIT for James!


0 comments:

Post a Comment