CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Walking Partner

I have found this fabulous walking trail that JJ and I have walked several times. There's even a sign at the beginning that says to leave all your cares behind while on this trail. I can feel God all around me in His beautiful creation as I walk. There's even a water fountain with a bridge that reminds me so much of my Grandmom and Grandpop. They took me on a similar trail when I was younger, and I will never forget that.
Today, JJ and I went on a walk to be outside in the nice weather. He loves to ride in the stroller. Sometimes, he is silent, taking in all the beauty. Sometimes, he asks me what everything is and shows me things. Today, he wanted to get out. Right before that, I had to stop and stretch because my legs were hurting from jogging a little. (Please do not be impressed with my jogging. I don't do it often, hence the need to stretch so quickly.)
When JJ got out, he called my name to look at him. He was bending down stretching just like I had done! He wanted me to stretch with him. We walked slowly after stretching, then stretched again. We probably stretched 10 times in 5 minutes. It was truly the delight of my day! He is so amazing to me!
He then noticed an airplane that he had to point out to me and ask what it was.
He found many sticks that he liked to pick up and toss to the side. He picked up several rocks. Some got thrown and some were saved in the stroller for a while.


He did get tired after trying to keep up with me! Ha! He was jogging for fun! I put him back in the stroller, and he turned around to look at me! It was adorable! He was in and out of the stroller, and I loved every second of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment